The Administrative Division provides for the:
- Administration of the office and accounting for all funds paid into the registries of the court.
- Issuing and approving applications for notary public commissions.
- Filing and maintaining all partnership records.
- Filing and maintaining all trade name registrations.
- Filing and maintaining Attorney Bar Admission records.
- Filing and maintaining Military Discharge records.
- Filing physician’s license and maintaining Physician’s Registry.
- Administering oaths and taking affidavits.
The Judicial Division provides for the:
REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
- Filing, storing, and retrieving civil and criminal court records.
- Providing support to the court through management of court records and attendance during court proceedings.
- Issuing subpoenas, summonses, and trial notices.
- Transmitting dispositions to the Georgia Crime Information Center and the Department of Driver Services.
- Transmitting civil filing and disposition information to the Georgia Superior Court Clerks Cooperative Authority.
- Transmitting felony convictions to the Secretary of State.
- Preparing Appeals for transmission to the Court of Appeals and Supreme Court.
- Preparing Sentence Review paperwork for transmission to the Sentence Review Panel.
- Preparing Prisoner Packages for transmission to the Department of Corrections.
- Transmitting Family Violence Protective Orders and Stalking Protective Orders to the Georgia Crime Information Center.
The Real and Personal Property Division provides for the:
In addition, clerks of superior court may serve as:
- Receiving, indexing, maintaining, and recording deeds, plats, liens, and UCC Financing Statements.
- Collecting and disbursing intangible recording and real estate transfer taxes.
- Transmitting deed, lien, plat, and UCC data and images to the Georgia Superior Court Clerks Cooperative Authority.
- Maintaining accessible real and personal property indexes.
- Jury Clerks -- Maintain and manage jury pool information, summon jurors, and manage juries during jury selection.
- Passport Acceptance Agents – Process U. S. Passport Applications for transmittal to the U.S. State Department.
- State Court Clerk, Juvenile Court Clerk, and Magistrate Court Clerk.